Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Vendor Spotlight :: Spa Scotta

A welcoming ambience, sophisticated color palette, professional staff, chic boutique and a one of a kind owner .

This Seattle spa truly has it all.

Owner Jessica Campbell's story is one of pure inspiration, and a perfect example of what can happen when you follow your true calling.

Bridetiquette recently sat down with her, to get the scoop on all things Spa.

Tell us a little about yourself….

I'm the owner of Spa Scotta, spa and chic boutique. I was born in Cleveland, raised in North Carolina, went to college in Michigan and moved to Seattle in 1993. My father was from Seattle and I always wanted to live here so I packed up my car after college and here I am.

What inspired you to start your business?

I actually started with Spa Scotta as its first employee in 1998. I was the esthetician, then manager, spa director and finally owner in 2007.
I have a passion for this business and the people in it.

What special things do you create for weddings?
When I built this new spa, I designed it to create an environment for celebrations.
The spa is able to accommodate parties and events quite easily.

What unique services do you offer to brides getting ready for their big day?
We have a fabulous package called the “Bombshell Bride” that includes a spray tan, lash extensions and a gel lacquer nail service with a complimentary manicure.

The bride leaves ready for her big day and honeymoon looking and feeling glamorous.
And, the services are designed to last so you get good quality for the price.

What sets your spa apart?

My staff + I are very dedicated to keeping ourselves educated about the latest techniques and trends so we can offer the best to our clients.

What advice can you share for all of the brides getting married this year?
Don’t wait until the last minute to plan your spa day.

Ask lots of questions.

What inspires you?
I want to be the best. I get inspired by my staff on a regular basis. We have created a strong atmosphere of creativeness and are constantly asking ourselves…”What if we tried this?”

How long have you been in business? In our 11th year.

Where can clients contact you? info@spascotta.com

Where are you located?
Our address is 4915 25th Ave NE, Suite 103W. We're in the West Northcut Landing Building, across the street from University Village.
We're also online at http://www.spascotta.com

Thanks to Jessica for sharing her passion about business & beauty.

No comments: